• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad for the dads

Spongecoty

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 29, 2012
I dont know how many out there have kids and still try to play but hopefully im not the only one. Ill be the one in game where randomly ill sit there wide eyed and frozen in the road holding my 9mm pointlessly in front of me for a good five minutes during the 7th round... meanwhile in reality trying to quickly make a bottle and change my sons diaper without getting well.... clot on my hands lol. Its hard because sometimes other players will be let down by my lack of playing but, im going to try and please both just my son comes first. I guess im just trying to get a group going (hopefully officially started by someone else because i don't know how) where we can try and set up an actual date or something to play together and "chew the fat" on whatever. Could be like a guys night sort of thing. Also just joined the forum so i can try this. Hopefully all goes well and i get feedback or get a snowball effect going.

I dont know how many out there have kids and still try to play but hopefully im not the only one. Ill be the one in game where randomly ill sit there wide eyed and frozen in the road holding my 9mm pointlessly in front of me for a good five minutes during the 7th round... meanwhile in reality trying to quickly make a bottle and change my sons diaper without getting well.... clot on my hands lol. Its hard because sometimes other players will be let down by my lack of playing but, im going to try and please both just my son comes first. I guess im just trying to get a group going (hopefully officially started by someone else because i don't know how) where we can try and set up an actual date or something to play together and "chew the fat" on whatever. Could be like a guys night sort of thing. Also just joined the forum so i can try this. Hopefully all goes well and i get feedback or get a snowball effect going.

lol I feel your pain there :)

I have 6 at home and the 4 eldest boys have hijacked my Steam ID on their pc, so I am lucky to even get to play my games these days.

Upvote 0
I just started this forum so im a little rough on the navigation ha. I just figured i would through it out there; someone make a clan. The whole trader saying that would be funny ha. I just got a little sad because people would get mad. I just have one but hes at that crying, throwing a fit, i want everything give it to me now especially boobies stage.... 17. No ha hes seven months.

Upvote 0