• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Looking for a clan to play HoE/suicidal games

Islidox

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 8, 2011
NJ, USA
As the thread title suggests, I'm looking for a clan that regularly plays on HoE/Suicidal games and are proficient and able to communicate. Having attained all achievements from normal to suicidal, it's time I step my game up and win all the maps on HoE. However, not many friends I have in my friend's list play KF or play KF on a pro level. (I do have a few friends that are quite pro, but not enough to fill a lobby up.) Having been on many games on suicidal, I'm tired of players with no communication and no skill regardless if they are lvl 6. A semi/dedicated group that's willing to help me out with HoE would be awesome.

Some facts about me:
- SteamID: Islidox
- 22 years old
- In graduate college
- I live in NJ, USA (east coast)
- I play mostly in the mornings and up to late afternoon on weekdays. If at night, I play 11PM and later, EST.
- I have a mic, and I am very communicative.
- Perk levels located in my sig.
- Preferred classes: Sharp, Support, and Zerk (trying to get even better).
- Adequate at being Medic, Demo, and Commando. I hate the Firebug.
- Preferred strategy: Camping/funneling, and in certain maps, kiting.
- I would say I'm experienced, but not quite pro.

Kiting is something I've been trying to pick up as it is a much more viable strategy on certain maps. Successfully kited on the Wyre map on a 6player suicidal game as well as successfully kiting on Abusement Park and Ice Caves solo on suicidal.

More information is located on my Steam profile.

Last edited: