• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Starting a new clan.

supermarket

Aug 1, 2011
Alright guys, so I'm going to give this a go!

I've been thinking of starting a clan for the past week, but wasn't sure if I should just wait and join one, or what.

The reason I don't want to join one, is because I think part of the fun is starting from scratch, with a whole new group of guys :) Then getting to know everyone, they playing styles, etc etc.

Here is the run down:
If you are looking to join a clan for the following reasons, consider messaging me on steam. My name is Supermarket2012.

1) The harder the difficulty, the more teamwork is a necessity. You can easily get away with a lack of teamwork on Normal, even Hard....but from there on up, its better to have a strong team. I'd much rather play with a group of guys that UTILIZE teamwork.

2) You get to know your team, and know each others playing styles. This makes a huge difference, beacuse you know how to work with each other. This alone can compensate for lack of extreme skill, if understand properly.

3) Better communication. Most in a clan would ideally have a mic, and we'd communicate out of game as well. Leads to better gameplay

4) You get to build up friendships with a few good buddies who have the same interest.....Killing Floor!

5_ This game just seems like it would be SO MUCH more fun when playing with a group of dedicated clan mates :D

6) A group of buddies to share tactics with, help you level, and help develop your other perks, and allow you to become a better player.

Here is what I'm looking for in team mates:

1) You play often. This is obviously a relative term, but in my mind, often means you play Killing floor at least 3-5 games a week on average. The more you play, the more likely you'll be considered. This is the MOST important thing, above skill, because no matter if you have all the other qualities, if you only play one game a week, its not really what we are looking for, because you can't have the full experience of growing with the clan in the way I picture.

2) You understand the concept of teamwork. This is the second most important issue. Above skill as well. Why would anyone THINK of joining a clan, if you just want to run around on your own killing specimen. You can do that on public servers, and it's probably best you do it there, and not in a clan!

I want people who are willing to work together.

3) You are patient, and willing to work with those who have a lower skill level than you. Everyone is new to the game at some point - and naturally , some become better players than other. Although we want skilled players, some might be new to the game, but besides that, great members! Be patient, work with them, and in time, you'll be suprised! Be willing to help your clan members grow!

4) Skill. Some level of skill is required. You need to be able to hold your own in tight situations, and know how to improvise. A general understanding of all perks, and a general knowledge of how to play them, even if you have your preferences (we all do). Don't worry if you are new, or just haven't gotten *it* yet. That's fine....you can grow with us, that's the POINT!

5) You like to have fun. This isn't all about killing specimen......its about having fun while doing it!

6) You have a mic. Not ESSENTIAL. But this is considered when we decide who will join or not.

We are probably looking for a group of 6-12 dedicated clan members.

My steam is Supermarket2012
My e-mail: [email protected]

Or, message this thread!