• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Looking for help with Hard Transit Objective

I've been trying to get the 'Doctor Who??' achievement for the past while. While I think I got the other achievements needed for it, I still need to beat Objective mode Transit on Hard difficulty. Only problem is I'm finding it to be impossible. I've played and beaten many games on Hard, Very Hard, Suicidal, and even Hell on Earth. But Transit Objective on hard is simply too much. I have played with friends, and all sorts of different level 6 team mates. All my perks are level 6, and I've been playing Killing Floor for years. No matter how many times I try, no matter how many team mates I have, no matter if we are all level 6 and use our perk roles to their max. We always always lose. The closest I've gotten was to the patriarchs, which just one hit kill anyways.

So can anyone help me? Are there any experienced HoE players who find this so easy, they can lend a hand and help me beat it?

EDIT: I've finally gotten the achievement and it took several hours of 10+ retries. I no longer need the help, so this thread can be locked/deleted.

Last edited: