• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Weapons from most recent update.

Rather then decrease its price to match its usefulness, give it a buff to match it's price. I think they need to increase total ammo held - from 48 shells to 56 (and from 62 to 72 with the L6 ammo bonus) - and maybe speed the reload up a bit.
Currently, its semi-auto capability is something of a detriment: you expend the magazine too quickly and it reloads to slowly. A boost to total ammo and reload speed should make it's primary advantage over the pump action more prominent.

Upvote 0
Rather then decrease its price to match its usefulness, give it a buff to match it's price. I think they need to increase total ammo held - from 48 shells to 56 (and from 62 to 72 with the L6 ammo bonus) - and maybe speed the reload up a bit.
Currently, its semi-auto capability is something of a detriment: you expend the magazine too quickly and it reloads to slowly. A boost to total ammo and reload speed should make it's primary advantage over the pump action more prominent.
I'm for this, but I still think the price is too much. They ought (imho) to ditch that ****ty tacticool reflex sight and drop the drice down to 1000-1500 quid, making it 2-3x more expensive than the shotgun always, in addition to the rather hefty ammo price your proposal would entail.

Upvote 0
I disagree, while the MP5 is certainly great for the sharpshooter the MP7 is far better because of the greater spread, allowing for easier headshots in close quarters. Oh, and you spawn with one.
I find it very hard to fire just one shot with the MP7 while aiming, so that usually means only ten potential kills per mag. MP5 fires at a slower rate that makes it manageable to fire one shot at a time, so that's a potential of 32 kills per mag.
Also, on HoE, the MP7 takes two shots even as sharp.
Spawning with one is definitely a plus, though.

Upvote 0
IMO, the MP5 is a great upgrade from the MP7. Now, maybe its because I joined during the christmas event, thanks the free weekend thing, but I like using the mp5 because it basically gives you 3 healing darts at once, where as the mp7 only gives 2 darts at a time. Being a lvl 6 medic, the recharge is amazing, but it sucks being able to ony use two healing darts, because people keep moving randomly, and sometimes lag makes it miss, or even the fake green puff makes me think that i hit the palyer, when actually, I didnt.

As for the other weapons, I only know that the claymore is a nice substitue for the katana/axe pair. Ive used it a few times, and although its a slow hitter, it works well with my lvl 4 zerker. However, I would never use the claymore as an off perk weapon. Too slow, weights too much, and doesnt fit any of the other perks that well.

Husk cannon, I just dont feel like its that good at all. yes it has charged shots, yes it can fire long distances and even stun husks, but its easy to chew through the ammo.

And as for the combat shotgun, its very useful for soloist, but in groups, its too easy to waste shots by accidently firing more shots than what was nessacry.

Upvote 0