• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How Does the community feel about officially adding THE BRUTE?

why do people want to spoil the game ???? -.- The KF is good now and Tripwire is WORK GOOD ! When Tripwire create a new zed like Husk i say ok but dont need that sh*t Brute or others...

why do 10-15 people want to spoil the game ???? -.-

This Brute : http://www.mostimpressive.nl/TheBrute/render_web.png

looks stupid and does not fit into the game

Last edited:
Reactions: masteriamamind
Upvote 0
why do 10-15 people want to spoil the game ???? -.-

There are a little bit more people that want to "spoil" the game. Just because you don't agree with this doesn't make it fact. Besides that, everyone else in this topic shows valid arguements, you just act like a big baby.

i_dont_wanna_duck_cartoon_postcard-p239043315078846807trdg_400.jpg

Reactions: Dr_Mozg
Upvote 0
There are a little bit more people that want to "spoil" the game. Just because you don't agree with this doesn't make it fact. Besides that, everyone else in this topic shows valid arguements, you just act like a big baby.

i_dont_wanna_duck_cartoon_postcard-p239043315078846807trdg_400.jpg

You just like a Big Noob -.- Go and play in black list or white list servers with the noob Brute -.- but dont need to the official game ! Dont need SPOIL the game !

Reactions: Qon and Dr_Mozg
Upvote 0
brute? I would like seeing more servers with brutes yes. but adding it to the real game. no way. I rather want a game mode enabling the diffrent zeds.

ofc brute, shiver and fatale. is one of the zeds i really like to see... last times I played. I easily won the first 1-4waves with level 0 firebug only using 9mm and knife on hoe. then I use 9mm and axe for wave 5-7 and axe bulpup and 9mm 8-10

ofc killing the patty with 9mm or simular would be pretty redicoulus on hoe :)

Upvote 0
brute? I would like seeing more servers with brutes yes. but adding it to the real game. no way. I rather want a game mode enabling the diffrent zeds.

ofc brute, shiver and fatale. is one of the zeds i really like to see... last times I played. I easily won the first 1-4waves with level 0 firebug only using 9mm and knife on hoe. then I use 9mm and axe for wave 5-7 and axe bulpup and 9mm 8-10

ofc killing the patty with 9mm or simular would be pretty redicoulus on hoe :)

Yes no need Brute to the REAL game !

Upvote 0
Ok Diablo50, explain why, as clearly as you can, why you don't want the Brute, justify your position. Everyone else here has.

Remember that TWI and Hemi will no doubt completely overhaul him to bring him in line with the game. Just look at the difference between IJCs pack and the version now in game. That should highlight just how much of an overhaul it's likely to get if considered. So using the Brutes current lack of polish is not much of an argument.

Upvote 0
Ok Diablo50, explain why, as clearly as you can, why you don't want the Brute, justify your position. Everyone else here has.

Remember that TWI and Hemi will no doubt completely overhaul him to bring him in line with the game. Just look at the difference between IJCs pack and the version now in game. That should highlight just how much of an overhaul it's likely to get if considered. So using the Brutes current lack of polish is not much of an argument.

This Brute : [url]http://www.mostimpressive.nl/TheBrute/render_web.png[/URL]

looks stupid and does not fit into the game and the Tripwire created zed the Husk is much better and the Tripwire Created Weapons is much better !

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Quantify that statement. You say it looks stupid, HOW does it look stupid. Simply stating your opinion is subjective and thus carries little weight in the discussion. You need to justify your stance by outlining the reasoning behind it.

Who knows, maybe improvements can be made based on your feedback. Otherwise I might have to make a guess, I know, lets stick a party hat on him, any less stupid now?
Spoiler!

Do you now understand what I mean.

Upvote 0
and does not fit into the game

Why not?

EDIT:

I have an idea

What if the brute was mostly made of armour and happened to be real slow moving but have absolute mountains of health (with vulnerability to certain weapons)? It's current "charger" role seems inappropriate and already overdone by raging fleshpounds/scrakes and the hordes of gorefasts. We have yet to have a tank in the game.

TWI could bring back the (pretty awesome) early fleshpound concept:

24dc2f13598a916f784f0bbf275dde074874dcf8.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Why not?

EDIT:

I have an idea

What if the brute was mostly made of armour and happened to be real slow moving but have absolute mountains of health (with vulnerability to certain weapons)? It's current "charger" role seems inappropriate and already overdone by raging fleshpounds/scrakes and the hordes of gorefasts. We have yet to have a tank in the game.

TWI could bring back the (pretty awesome) early fleshpound concept:

24dc2f13598a916f784f0bbf275dde074874dcf8.jpg

Ahhh man i love you ! i like that ide and that early concept for new zed ! that awesome ! *-* so he rage like FP ?

I am like that brown color the big hands and the armored face ! When tripwire create this early fp concept for new zed I AM SAY THAT IS *****ng awesome !

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Also another thing, if the shiver was implemented and changed to be gorefast height, he could do with stuff on his face a little like this:

7f397bad7450bcfc8ebc0c02ca58b38ef926ad0b.jpg

The TWI dudes had some real good ideas that could easily be recycled to create new badass ZEDs.

YES! I am like this concept too ! Tripwire need to create this two to new zed !

Hey Yoshiro come here pls and look that two early concept pics ! Maybe Create this two ting to new zed and put in to the game with patch like the Husk !

Last edited:
Upvote 0