• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Whitelisted DLC?

Blockbot

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 25, 2011
what about whitelisted DLC anyone?

(rewritten)

it would be nice that you could download all the whitelisted items from steam as a paid DLC, a free mod or steamworks maybe? ofc it should still be possible to download the whitelisted mutators seperatly on other websites for free. this would just make it easier getting all the whitelisted mutators and maps. (I would strongly suggest a MOD. because then TWI could update the mod with things that requires more RAM and others specs. and just leave the core game as it is today[after som bug fixes xD])

and ALSO. there could be a "seasonal events mods" for kf instead of updating the main game and make it even more buggy. where it runs some sort of seasonal events 24/7. and you could filter the mod out in the kf server browser.

Last edited:
That's the dumbest thing I ever heard. I don't like this one tiny bit.

EDIT: Now when I am talkng to BlockBot there seems to be some kind of missunderstanding, I think he meant that it's hard to find all whitelisted mutator and it'd be paid if we want to download all at once through steam or something, not sure really what he meant but seems like it. If so, It's not that bad... but if he means every whitelisted thing should be paid, then damn, I don't like it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0