• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search filter

Blockbot

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 25, 2011
I would like an advanced search filter which let me filter after what "server mutators" when I browse after servers

It would be really helpfull atleast finding whitelisted servers, cuz these days there are so much whitelisted stuff. its hard to find that excact combination of mutators you want when you play!

There is no way of choosing which mutators to choose from. The only way for this to happen is to get the mutators to be installed onto your KF officially for the filter to use them.

make whitelisted mutators a part of the game then? its not like they are super huge. as long you dont consider the whitelisted weapons and simular. they have some size to them

Upvote 0
make whitelisted mutators a part of the game then? its not like they are super huge. as long you dont consider the whitelisted weapons and simular. they have some size to them

Eh, you're moving into legal stuff. You can't simply put content that wasn't made by your company in your own game unless you bought the content or something similar.

Upvote 0
Yeah, they acquired the maps in a "contest" (it wasn't really a contest though.... since the winner was working for Ubisoft :rolleyes: ). But anyway, as soon as the mappers entered the contest, they gave the permission to Tripwire to legally own their map(s).

:p my Idea is still valid. I still believe they can do this with Whitelisted mutators atleast :)

Upvote 0