• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mutator Crash Fix

Computer Doctor

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
is there anyway to fix this mutator reset thing. I hate that whenever the server crashes that you have to go in there and set back up the mutators all over again. Ya it is simple to just go in and take the time click a few things and restart the server to set the mutators but come on i not going to sit here all day watching and waiting for the server to crash so that i can go and re-enable the mutators every time it crashes.

ok i figured it out but i can only have one in at a time because when i try to add another mutator neither of them work?

ucc server kf-EvilSantasLair.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?Mutator=MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker.IJCWeaponPack-WhiteV27.MutKFWeaponPack.MutKillMessageV2.MutKillMessage?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6?multihome=192.168.1.99

Last edited:
Upvote 0
ok i figured it out but i can only have one in at a time because when i try to add another mutator neither of them work?

ucc server kf-EvilSantasLair.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?Mutator=MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker.IJCWeaponPack-WhiteV27.MutKFWeaponPack.MutKillMessageV2.MutKillMessage?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6?multihome=192.168.1.99

It's MUTATOR1.MUTATORNAME,MUTATOR2.MUTATORNAME

and not MUTATOR1.MUTATORNAME.MUTATOR2.MUTATORNAME

Upvote 0