• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF How to get the Rising Storm tommy gun?

Bogdanov89

Jul 12, 2013
I checked out the Rising Storm page on Steam, but it makes no mention of the tommy gun in KF.

The deluxe version of Rising Storm gives some character skins for KF, but again there is no mention of how do you actually get access to the Rising Storm Tommy Gun.

I googled the issue, but only a few threads about Rising Storm tommy gun exist - and they have conflicting statements on how to unlock this weapon, ranging from pre-order of RS to deluxe edition of RS to just having RS on your steam account.

Can anyone please provide up-to-date info on how can i get this Rising Storm tommy gun unlocked?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just note that you can get the Steampunk Weapons Packs (Community Weapons Pack II), which includes a Steampunk Tommy Gun, which is basically the same thing.

Don't get me wrong, Rising Storm seems nice, but i am bored of WWII games, so i won't buy the Digital version for the new gun. I do not like digital versions either, so i hope that they will release it as a DLC later in the future.

Upvote 0
Just note that you can get the Steampunk Weapons Packs (Community Weapons Pack II), which includes a Steampunk Tommy Gun, which is basically the same thing.

Don't get me wrong, Rising Storm seems nice, but i am bored of WWII games, so i won't buy the Digital version for the new gun. I do not like digital versions either, so i hope that they will release it as a DLC later in the future.

HM as far as i know, the Rising Storm tommy gun has the most bullets in it's clip (more than steampunk one), plus you can use RS+Steampunk at the same time (silly, but yea).

Can i get RIsing Storm in a trade and get the gun like that?

Upvote 0