• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

popular horror weapons that haven't made kf yet

There is also the triple shotgun from Undead :

Undead.jpg

It could be fairly easy to implement, but a bit OP and ammo greedy :D

Upvote 0
how about those little silver balls from... shoot cant remember the movie, but they flew to ppl's heads, stuck in them, and liguified the brains ejecting it through the sphere.

i think the movie was called phantasm or something...

That was indeed Phantasm and could definitely have influenced the makers of Turok 2 to make...

Sounds like the cerebral bore from Turok

That was a cool weapon, one of many in Turok 2...that was a tough, fun game

Upvote 0
i just remembered that the "Cerebral bore sphere" was in Blood 2, if anyone ever played it (blood 2 = lithtech engine, blood 1 = build engine)

blood 2? loved it! great game (you're able to battle enemies that are political AND religious fanatics at the same time - it doesn't get much better than that) and the sphere weapon was excatly the mixture of gruesome violence and dark humor that made playing so enjoyable.

bloodii_2.jpg

too bad they never made a sequel; from what i heard it's because some %&$&

Upvote 0
the first blood game will always be my favourtie, mostly because of all the horror movie references "i live... again"=army of darkness "nevermore" when u click the poe tombstone, and tons more like "the shining" hotel and that room with all the car freshener trees from "seven", plus it was hilarious when you caught ppl on fire "it burns it burns it burns waaaahg!!"
or when you used a sink he would quote macbeth and stuff.
such a great game, i was severley dissappointed with blood 2 because it felt so watered down from the first game.

Upvote 0
We are in England right ? So why don't we play a jolly good sport like the cricket ?

I'm for a cricket bat for my berzerker (it could be a non cutting weapon (therefore it's not OP) with a large angle of hit and pushing bag the specimens)

Am I right ?

"Oh that was a lovely square cut, off the back foot, to the clot's head..."

"That was a wicked bouncer from the Husk there..."

Upvote 0
Shotgun with more barrels? Cold Defender wins that category.
defender_muzzle.jpg

It wouldn't be different enough in function from the combat shotgun to merit KF inclusion, though, unless it included the tear gas canister function. Being an American gun that never got into production, it wouldn't make any sense being in KF either.
And this is digressive from the thread since I'm guessing it's never been in a horror movie.

Oh yes, party's over. But seriously, balancing out the chainsaw to actually be useful beyond patriarch surrounding would be better than adding something that would be so functionally similar, I think.

Last edited:
Upvote 0