• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Testmap6p Firing Range?

For future reference you can go into your steam killing floor directoy and you will find a folder marked 'cache'.

In this are a bunch of gibberish looking things, and a file called 'cache' that can be opened with notepad. Open this file. It is a list of everything you've downloaded off of servers - including the maps, and shows it's corresponding gibberish. when you find the map you're looking for in the list, copy the gibberish title it has been marked with, and find it in the 'cache' folder. This is your map file. Rename it to 'testmap6p_firingrange.rom' and place it into your maps.

Enjoy!

Upvote 0
I was thinking there was some way to do that, but after about 10 minutes of looking through KF files with no real clue where to start I gave up and came to the forums (after steam forums and google searches didnt' help) but thats good to know where exactly they are now if I need it in the future. Thanks very much. :)

Now I don't have to wait for your server to be cleared out to mess around on the map, though its always fun teaming up!

Upvote 0