• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Trouble with mutators

My immediate thought is to put the mutator into the startup command line for your server.

Dunno exactly what you need, but you can find the classname for the mutator by opening the UCL file for the mutator.

It will be something like Mutator=(ClassName=KFIJCWeaponsPack.IJCWeaponsPack... etc.etc)

So open your command line and put Mutator=KFIJCWeaponsPack.IJCWeaponsPack? into your command line along with any other mutator you want and that should fix it ;)

Upvote 0
Odd, cause doing that made it work for me on my server. Didn't touch the vote config :)
It al depends on how your server is setup. Originally the mapvote has no gametypes in it so it uses the default (current running). It seems in your case it is that reason so you only had to do the command line as it will find that for later maps whereas the original poster might have his gametype configured in the mapvote file.

Upvote 0
It al depends on how your server is setup. Originally the mapvote has no gametypes in it so it uses the default (current running). It seems in your case it is that reason so you only had to do the command line as it will find that for later maps whereas the original poster might have his gametype configured in the mapvote file.

Can also have it load in serverpackages as well right?

Upvote 0
Can also have it load in serverpackages as well right?
Nah the ServerPackages means that this will force the client to download and read this file for example, to use online characters, they must be in the ServerPackages. If they aren't, they wont be downloaded or viewable if someone used it (will show the player as a default character).

Upvote 0
Nah the ServerPackages means that this will force the client to download and read this file for example, to use online characters, they must be in the ServerPackages. If they aren't, they wont be downloaded or viewable if someone used it (will show the player as a default character).

I think you may have just solved one of my problems :)

Upvote 0