• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing floor whitelisted map pack torrent!

Dr_Mozg

Grizzled Veteran
May 1, 2012
Hi everyone:)
I've been playing kf for almost a couple of years, and all the time there was trouble of getting all the whitelisted maps:)
Thanks to http://sykosis.co.uk/kfmwhitelist/ for getting all the maps together, but this is a good choice if you want to download one map.

I've made a huge work downloading each one of them and making a pack. It's a 2.28Gb zip file, which you can download via bittorrent network using this magnet link:)

Would like to say big thanks to all the map makers of the community for making these maps, and to sykosis.co.uk for getting them together:) now you can download them all and share them:)

Last edited:
you should instead zip each map with its assets and make all those into one torrent

Maps sometimes use custom files put into distinct packages, and sometimes altering those would be a violation of terms of usage. Not too much of a problem these days, but I know some people who quit mapping / programming / spriting / etc. because of it.

Upvote 0
Neato mine is on there.

i don't like that he didn't contact me tho and that the download link doesn't direct to my page (so i can track all the downloads)
Sorry, i didn't think that it would be offensive to map developers, i've put a readme file in the archive with a thankyou note to all the map developers, as I've seen, none of the map packs contain links to developer pages, neither does the kf whitelist website. I've just made it for comfort of the kf community, who want to install all whitelisted maps easily...

Upvote 0
Maps sometimes use custom files put into distinct packages, and sometimes altering those would be a violation of terms of usage. Not too much of a problem these days, but I know some people who quit mapping / programming / spriting / etc. because of it.

you misunderstand.

all the maps (and their assets) everything is in one huge zip file, instead he should put each map (and assets it needs) into individual zip files and then make that into a torrent file.

Upvote 0