• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Just broke 100k headshots

nutterbutter

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
2moqotk.png

Gratz :)

I think it's pretty cool, even if no one else does.

Find it amusing that you have so far over the sharpshooter's L6, but zerker has only like 6.2M though :p

Zerker is way over powered and once a player is competent, death is really only due a player's mistake. A perfect example was in a game on Mountain Pass the other day. A zerker with no armor was being chased by an FP and ran into a hallway. Another FP happen to run in the other door of the hallway. So now there is a player being chased by an FP and driven into another FP. One FP attacked but the zerker was able to take the damage and run out. Not a problem for a zerker. Every other perk would have died instantly.

The zerker just isn't fun to play. I view the zerker just like playing the game with cheat codes.

Upvote 0
The zerker just isn't fun to play. I view the zerker just like playing the game with cheat codes.
How to play as zerker being other class:
1. turn cheats on
2. Add melee damage
3. Add more running speed and melee atacks speed
4. Activate God Mode

So yeah, it is like playing the game with cheat codes ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Boring cheat codes at that, because it still takes forever to clear a wave. In my experience, kiting games tend to take twice as long as "camp here and shoot everything" games, but maybe that just says something about my attention span. :eek:

Nah, that's probably about right. After all, in camping games, zeds spawn, walk for perhaps 5 seconds to get into sight, then die perhaps 3-4 seconds after that. In kiting games, there'll be some zeds that're alive for almost the whole wave.
It's why I like kiting as a sharp. You're FAR more likely to die while the kiting pattern is being set up, but you can keep at the back of the group and pick zeds off far more easily and quickly than a zerker can.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0