• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

French noobs (no offence French people)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well ragequitting a KF game is very n00bish behaviour imo. And I cant really tell if these people are any good...since they quit the game all the time.
Compared to those who insult you all the time and grief? Nah. Ragequitters are fine. Always make me laugh :) Although those players who insult and grief - those are real a$$h0l3z.

Upvote 0
Why do poeple call instantly leaving the sever after death ragequit? I mean I "ragequit" sometimes, but mostly because I don't wanna wait 1 hour watching the last guy kite around, not because I'm mad that I died.

Because they leave instantly after dying. This is usually brought on by rage alone, hence ragequit. There might be a solid team of 5 left, but because he died and got rump-ravaged he quits.

It's fair enough to leave when there's one player left to kite for an hour, but you don't go leaving instantly. You'd wait and see if they had it in them to pull of the kite, if they don't you go on to a new map.

These RQers die then quit because they are childish in their impatience and don't want to sit around and watch 5 other people play because they died. Also dying has been known to cause intense rage in some people, so maybe these people are throwing a tanty because they aren't as good on KF as they are on cowadooty.

Upvote 0
Apparently, according to swenor27's post on the first page of this thread.
Wohoho that just proves those "Pro", some French people are total a$$holes. But of course not all, just those we spoke about. Funny thing though, today I found that server again and 3 of those guys were there, and guess what - they didn't behave like that anymore. In fact - they rage quit this time when they died. None of them insulted me this time. 2 other players though were talkative and nice to play with, obviously not the French people's friends as they didnt speak French even :)

Upvote 0
XJ5 is a very weird person that lives and breathes Killing Floor.

He takes the game very seriously (very, VERY seriously) and has even kicked me several times just for messing around. Plus he's not even that good despite having like 4000 hours on the game.

Looking at his profile right now and he's playing Killing Floor, no surprise there.

Upvote 0

He takes the game very seriously (very, VERY seriously) and has even kicked me several times just for messing around. Plus he's not even that good despite having like 4000 hours on the game.

Looking at his profile right now and he's playing Killing Floor, no surprise there.

yup, totally

Upvote 0

2rwkr6b.jpg

yup, totally

SHUDDOWN BROBOTNIK OR ELSE FIRMWARE UPDATE

Reactions: BenioX
Upvote 0
Concerning national players: why do Germany have so many good/skilled KF-players?

Do they have tournaments?

Now, that would be fun. Tournaments!!!
Didn't you know there is a tourney?
Also, reason why Germans are so damn good might be that they always play in packs, not with pubs. I am in german clan (somehow) and we always play together, and guess what - we are good not just because of nationality, but because no noobs play with is - no COD kids, no griefers, we just play for fun, as pack of friends. Only bad thing is we don't play very often together as they have too much real life, as well as I do :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Okay, I just played on same server (found out server is French btw) and there were like 4 nice guys I played with, then we killed Pat so map changed to Candlesomethingnotremembername which was also story map, and there joined a guy, a French dude, Sharpshooter lvl 6. I was commando, as well as 2 other guys. At some point there was SCAR laying on the ground and that French dude picked up that SCAR. We all asked him nice to give the SCAR to one of us, commandos, but he didn't. At some point everyone started saying "That's because he's French, he's a douchebag", and I said "Not every French guy is a douchebag, but every douchebag seems to be French". Well, everyone cept that French dude agreed on that statement. Gonna play more on that server to see if ALL French dudes who play there are same. I sure hope not :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.