• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I'd like to just say "Bravo" to the KF Community

Upvote 0
I'm still thinking Iceberg could earn much more money, releasing female character as DLC (for a 5EUR, for example) and splitting profit with TWI. If Iceberg guys were, they could try to sign up a contract with TWI to receive 20% profit of selling every female character ever built in the future (this could be especially good for them in a long run).

Instead of receiving 5EUR from 500k players, they've chosen to charge 50k players for a 25EUR. Si let them learn economics the hard way.

Upvote 0
I'm still thinking Iceberg could earn much more money, releasing female character as DLC (for a 5EUR, for example) and splitting profit with TWI. If Iceberg guys were, they could try to sign up a contract with TWI to receive 20% profit of selling every female character ever built in the future (this could be especially good for them in a long run).

Instead of receiving 5EUR from 500k players, they've chosen to charge 50k players for a 25EUR. Si let them learn economics the hard way.

They should just make new character + future 3 female chars DLC free for people who baught Golden and relese standard character pack with all 4 as standard DLC for those who alredy own KF and rest of the packs.

Upvote 0
So you can pay for a game + dlc you may already have to get a female character early...
You can wait and pay when that character is most likely going to be released as dlc...
And you have hope for a possible all or partial female character dlc in the future because it's now been coded and voiced and there's really no reason not to do so...

Win/win, no?

The customer is always right :)

Upvote 0
I'll be passing on this one not because I'd feel ripped off, but because I don't feel any particular need to play as a female in any game that isn't an MMO (free items and assistance for having tits) or modded Bethesda game (it's the only way not to be horrendously ugly).

Definitely picking it up when it comes out as DLC for the sake of completion.

Upvote 0
Now that I'm no longer speaking on behalf of Tripwire when I post, I can officially say what I've wanted to say for all these years...

You guys are all insane!

And yet somehow I still love you all :D
Insanity gets you far these days ;)
If you don't mind me asking (and what others think too), how comes you're not part of Tripwire anymore?

Upvote 0
I moved on to create my own company, Greater Good Games, when we released our first game, which you've prolly seen all over the forums, Break Blocks. It's always been my dream to make my own games, so I couldn't pass up the opportunity...not to mention that Greater Good Games is a charitable organization rather than being a traditional for-profit company. The idea to be a charitable organization comes from our desire to purely focus on the game and customers rather than maximizing profits.

Upvote 0
I moved on to create my own company, Greater Good Games, when we released our first game, which you've prolly seen all over the forums, Break Blocks. It's always been my dream to make my own games, so I couldn't pass up the opportunity...not to mention that Greater Good Games is a charitable organization rather than being a traditional for-profit company. The idea to be a charitable organization comes from our desire to purely focus on the game and customers rather than maximizing profits.
Great, congrats :)
Also, if I had a new microphone, would you want me to voice act? I'd do it for free most likely if it'd be a nice project :D

Upvote 0
Congratulations on your progress. I hope the very best on your future with Greater Good Games as it seems to be going well so far.

Upvote 0
Thanks for your support, guys. It is going pretty well...we're currently working out the details of our second game while porting Break Blocks to iOS. I can't go and quit my day job just yet, but we'll get there =)

On the voice acting question, BenioX, my wife and her friend took care of the voice acting for Break Blocks. You should give it a listen and tell me what you think of it =)

Upvote 0
On the voice acting question, BenioX, my wife and her friend took care of the voice acting for Break Blocks. You should give it a listen and tell me what you think of it =)
Oh that's okay, cool. Where could I find the sound files from Break Blocks? If you are planning to make more games, I'm more than free to give my voice :D

Upvote 0
You can download the demo of the game and check the sounds directory after you install it(there's a subdirectory per voiced character) or you could purchase the game for $1.00 to get all of the character voices =D
The Boss1 sounds like Donkey from Shrek :p
I like the quality, but damn, a bit too quiet most of them. Still, if you needed me, I am always here :)
Also, check yout www.voice123.com/chadpain :D

Upvote 0