• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Broken claymore achievement

I got Dignity For The Dead, and Dot Of Doom quite easily. Dunno how, they just worked for me. I got all the original achievements for the game too.

I planned to do the same for all the new HoE maps and difficulty modes... only to be denied by Uber Tuber and Golden Potato, so I didn't bother going the rest either ;)

^What he said, pretty much exactly.

Dot of Doom I found really easy. I'm a sniper, but at the time tended to HC/Xbow most of the time, but a friend was having trouble with DoD, so I told him I'd start a normal, solo map and get it by W7.

I got it ON W7 instead. He was maaaad, he'd been trying to get it for a week or more.

Upvote 0
Pretty much this. Let's take a show of hands; who here actually HAS unlocked "Dignity for the Dead"?

Well, *raises hand*, i got ALL achievements in this game. But that doesn't matter, as i still think they are neither well implemented nor described well. Wish i could give them my help on sorting them all out, categorizing them and stuff like that.

(Just a note here: I have a got a pretty strong case of OCD-ic perfectionism, in particular with stuff like descriptions, balance etc etc)

Upvote 0