• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Current Map White List

Hi,

Maybe this is a stupid question but could someone make an actual list of whitelisted maps (update 1st thread) coz finding all the changes is kinda hard and confusing. Some maps are still whitelisted and some are de-whitelisted searching them thru all posts is rather time-consuming. I've downloaded maps from wave 1 and wave 2 and also maps from 1st/2nd post (http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=41919). Now when I want to make a little mappack to friends i don't know which are de/whitelisted and which to delete or add :( If possible please update thread on 1st page :)

Upvote 0
Hi,

Maybe this is a stupid question but could someone make an actual list of whitelisted maps (update 1st thread) coz finding all the changes is kinda hard and confusing. Some maps are still whitelisted and some are de-whitelisted searching them thru all posts is rather time-consuming. I've downloaded maps from wave 1 and wave 2 and also maps from 1st/2nd post (http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=41919). Now when I want to make a little mappack to friends i don't know which are de/whitelisted and which to delete or add :( If possible please update thread on 1st page :)

The first 2 posts are updated sir. But this list is changing every month so even if you make a map pack with all the whitelisted maps, the next month your map pack will no longer contain all the whitelisted maps and some maps wont let you level your perks.

Upvote 0
I just downloaded every map there is, and found the following :

Broken links :
KF-BarzakhV2c.rom made by murphy
KF-DammageV3b.rom made by murphy
KF-DegenerationSPV2C.rom made by kick3r
KF-Horzine-warehouse-fin.rom made by pendre
KF-HospitalHorrors-DCF.rom made by Justfilth and an arm waving by gusone
KF-TrailOfTheWoodsFINAL.rom made by Boxxxed
KF-Trapped-BetaV11.rom made by templarion

Missing links :
KF-House[TE]ZamFix.rom made by zamiba64
KF-PittOffice_Vs2.rom made by mr.bits
KF-Sewers25-[LT]RC-V2.rom
KF-Stranded-Caves-V1.rom made by bugislive
KF-UnderWellLair-001.rom

In regard to those missing links, is there anywhere else we could get these maps or I can assume that they're missing exactly because there's nowhere to get them ?

Upvote 0
I just downloaded every map there is, and found the following :

Broken links :
KF-DegenerationSPV2C.rom made by kick3r

these are in [URL]http://pliki.red.orchestra.pl/maps/killingfloor/download/[/URL]

Missing links :
KF-UnderWellLair-001.rom
these are not.
but i do have
click here to get it
if it is missing a file or something let me know and i'll re-upload it

Upvote 0
Thanks Murphy

I've found KF-UnderWellLair-001 and put this file on my server, dunno if this is the whitelisted version tho.

Link: http://cichy.ath.cx/killingfloor/KF-UnderWellLair-001.7z

P.S. [TW]Xienen could You or someone else update few names of maps i mean add .rom to:

KF-TheLongDarkRoad made by justfilth
KF-THSv4 made by spawnthekiller

When you're using S.M.E.A.R. Test it blacklists maps that don't have .rom and have different name than those on site i.e KF-TheLongDarkRoad.rom is good but KF-Thelongdarkroad.rom

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I never got the whole point of the popularity of the custom maps.

The most popular maps are the ones that are the least intricate for the player, mostly with non-aesthetic surroundings.

The stock maps + the maps that came with the patches are much, much better designed in both gameplay and aesthetics. Yet, the majority grind Doom2 and Defense over and over again. It is true that the majority cannot value beauty.

Upvote 0
must be check

must be check

I just trying to download all of whitelisted maps from this thread and there is something must be checked.

Broken Links(Included nonexistent links) :

KF-AASFMedic_Training_b2_8_1.rom made by maria
KF-Crash2010.rom made by Gregs2k2
KF-DegenerationSPV2C.rom made by kick3r (But can get by 'KFS-DegenerationV2C.rom made by kick3r' link)
KF-LibraryFinal.rom made by fubar!
KF-Train.rom made by Gregs2k2
KF-UnderWellLair-001.rom

Inconsistency Map File Name(Compare with this thread) :

KF-BioTech-Incident.rom made by avp2501 (actual file name is KF-BioTech-Incident-V1-0.rom)
KF-Bunker-Endless-v2.rom made by grithapas (actual file name is KF-Bunker-[Endless]-v2.rom)
KF-Origins.rom made by shiyou (actual file name is KF-OriginsVer2.rom)
KF-thestaircasev3.rom made by gamemann (actual file name is KF-thestaircase.rom)

And several compressed files contains non-whitelist map files(with other whitelist map files)

Please keep nice work Xienen :)

Upvote 0