• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Current Map White List

Map called kf-lasthopev6 is the problem, sometimes when you are in trader and time ran out you are stuck inside trader room. It happens too often. I understand a glitch but it's kinda annoyiong when You are inside traders room and You have to wait till next 'trader time' to be able to buy something. Ofcourse if You kill yourself before, if not You must wait till next time when Your Trader is open.

Attachments

• 2011-07-31_00001.jpg
    2011-07-31_00001.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
I recently played

KF-Concealed.rom
made by darkstalker31

twice and There are several glitches. (can't abuse them tho.) but there is a glitch with the traders, they wont teleport you out of the trader when the wave starts. I manage to do this 8 of 15 waves. just by standing close to the trader door on the inside.

TWI is not going to remove maps from the whitelist just because the trader teleport is broken unless you can shoot out from the trader, so like I said you should rather report these in the mapping section. Otherwise they will most likely be buried and the map author never sees the post.

Upvote 0
Which map you can lvl up fastest right now?

I am looking for someone who lvl up commando

The doom v7 map is good if you have a friend that can hold the hallway.
In normal long i got like 50-100 stalkers easy some times.
If you just stay in the room that have a "window" it will only spawn crawlers and stalkers there. All the other monsters will spawn in the other rooms.
If you have a good friend what want to do dmg and lvl you will be a great team!!! me and my wife did it like that when i hade like 1000stalkers left to my lvl 6 commando.

and if you like you could use the fakeplayer mut and get more of all of them:)

Last edited:
Upvote 0