• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Current Map White List

By the way, when will it be updated ? :D

what olivier said. we've all been very busy with rl and testing the stock maps so the submissions have really piled up, but we WILL be getting through them all hopefully soon and no we have not forgotten about any of the maps submitted.

by next update there should be plenty of new maps added

Upvote 0
Wanted to try DOOMed an Doom 2 final REWHITELISTED, but it seems both are broken.

Anyone can upload these maps again???

I have gone through and updated all the links, replacing anything that's broken. Thanks goes out to Bart Bear for hosting this little gem of a page.

If you find a broken link, please report it. You can do it on this thread, but the whole community will benefit from the faster response you'll get if you send me a PM =)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
The White List has been updated, here are the changes:

Added:
KF-420-Ganja-Farm-Reweeded[EW]0.rom made by avp2501
KF-AASFMedic_Training_b2_8_1.rom made by maria
KF-Badland.rom made by grithapas
KF-Constriction.rom made by Swanky
KF-Deadcenter_fix.rom made by Sugarfree
kf-defence-c1.rom made by Falidell
KF-DOOMedV1-2.rom made by Pectabyte.com
KF-PhantomCastleb2.rom made by Murphy
KF-RE1-Mansion-Story.rom made by driftwood
KF-RuralRoad2v1.rom made by S281

Removed Due To Replacement:
KF-Deadcenter.rom
KF-DOOMed.rom

Removed Due To Exploits(Click for Details):
KF-Asylum
KF-Horizon
KF-LandOfSlaughter - There are too many exploits on this map to post all of them.
KF-Ravine

Upvote 0
This may sound a little cheeky but can you Remove KF-departed from the whitelist or release a new version of the map as a quick update.

I think everyone knows about the exploit and if I EVER join a game of KF-Departed then you can guarantee that everyone is using that exploit.

Obviously this wasn't such an issue when the last map update was released but over the 7 months or so since then the exploit has obviously spread like wildfire and now you just can't play this map as it is intended.

Upvote 0
To be fair the TW guys are pretty quick when it comes to most things, I think we're all just a little tired of the long wait but the update will be worth it with whatever content they are adding.

Can't wait for the maps to be updated since the pathing got a little messed up with the last update, like with zombies trying to fly up to level 3 in foundry...poor zombies just haven't got a clue.

Upvote 0