• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Current Map White List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hum, well, the last post is old and I'd like to know if the list at the very top of the topic is up to date.

The original list is up-to-date. There have not been any maps added since the Map Contest. We should be updating the Map List soon, though.

...they did have to get submitted to be checked before becoming whitelisted correct?...

Not all maps were actually submitted for the White List, the first 80-90 maps put into the list were collected from a number of places, as it was the first time the Map White List appeared, thus we didn't have a map submission system in place. A significant chunk of the maps can be downloaded from http://pliki.red.orchestra.pl/maps/killingfloor/download/

I noticed my two maps, TheGrid and Pyramid were not in this update, but were in the last one. TheGrid is a final now so could you add it please?

TheGrid- [url]http://www.killingfloormods.com/index.php?option=com_joomloads&view=package&Itemid=8&packageId=109[/URL]

Please submit your request to this thread.

Upvote 0
The White List has been updated for the Killing Floor Beta. Click here for details on the Killing Floor Beta

Removed:
KF-HiddenFacilityV4-9.rom(Beta Only)

Added:
KF-Abandoned-Base-Final.rom(Beta Only)
KF-Abandoned-Base-FinalVL.rom(Beta Only)
KF-AspenManor.rom(Beta Only)
KF-AsylumOfDeath_Beta1.rom(Beta Only)
KF-Bunker_B1.rom(Beta Only)
KF-CarryOnUpBeta16.rom(Beta Only)
KF-CarryOnUpSmogBeta16.rom(Beta Only)
KF-DegenerationWBV1.rom(Beta Only)
KF-GothicV2.rom(Beta Only)
KF-Grimpen.rom(Beta Only)
KF-HiddenFacilityV5-7.rom(Beta Only)
KF-InfiltrateV1.rom(Beta Only)
KF-KontorV1.rom(Beta Only)
KF-Lab106.rom(Beta Only)
KF-LilaPanic-v2.rom(Beta Only)
KF-Lockdown.rom(Beta Only)
KF-OviamoireBeta4.rom(Beta Only)
KF-Pyramidv1_4.rom(Beta Only)
KF-Sewers.rom(Beta Only)
KF-Stealth_Final.rom(Beta Only)
KF-Streetv3.rom(Beta Only)
KF-Survival.rom(Beta Only)
KF-UnderWells.rom(Beta Only)

Upvote 0
I thought KF-DeathToAllWhoEnter wasn't to be on the whitelist, LINK

KF-DeathToAllWhoEnter.rom - This map is set up like a firing range. Even if the Zeds can get to you, you always know which direction they are coming from, so we can not allowing Perks to be earned on this type of map.

PS. thank you for removing KF-HiddenFacilityV4-9. it had a stupidly over the top exploit that stopped you from being harmed and could stock up a ton of weapons in a safe zone

Upvote 0
Due to code being embedded in the map, we have had to temporarily remove KF-DeepThrustV1 from the White List. We have investigated the code built into the map and found it to not be used for cheating, but we will have to add a system to support maps running code while Perks are enabled in the future.

Sorry for any confusion/headaches this may have caused.

Upvote 0
I was under the impression that updates were no longer necessary sine te beta program, is that correct?

From what I understand, they still need to update the list. The benefit of the latest KF update is that they don't need to push a patch through steam for the clients / dedicated servers. But I think they still need to update the list manually... obviously somebody has to do it manually.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.