• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Killing Floor Games] Sign up here!

Hello everybody!

We had a awesome tournament the last weekends, both Beginner's and Veteran's were a great succes!
For those who missed out you can watch the streams back here:
http://www.twitch.tv/jedimartpc/profile/pastBroadcasts

Below the winners of the tournament! Congratulations!
1st place: Snatchers
2nd place: Fluxiserver
3rd place: Team Gob$hite

Teams will be contacted for the prizes of course.

We enjoyed hosting this for you guys and enjoyed the KF Community coming together on a good way, we will continue to do our best and develop this as best as possible.

Until the next one!

@Gladius you may send me a PM if you got questions.

PS: If you want to see a bit more of the future of the KFG watch the Question and Answer stream in our Twitch channel (@ past broadcasts).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
All Things Considering...

All Things Considering...

I think all things considered, it all turned out pretty well. Yes there were things that didn't go as planned, yes there were bugs, yes the stream died, and a couple of other very random things.

However what can one expect with something of this sort happening for the first time. It's great someone actually thought of it that way people can show off their skills, learn something new and make a ton of new friends. I can honestly say I have learned something new every team I watched play and have TONS of respect for them. I've also learned there is no way in hell I'd ever Enter but cheer on from the sidelines.. LOL

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next, and I believe if everyone can give their input and give more creative ideas... this thing could really take off.

Upvote 0
@Gladius you may send me a PM if you got questions.
Why can't you answer this publicly? I'm asking you about how you determine the winner and what you are considering as disqualifying action.

It would be also nice of you to post the results of the different teams, so that the audience can comprehend what actually happened on your tournament. I don't have the time to watch hours of game footage.

I was asked to participate on a team but right now this whole thing looks odd to me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Why can't you answer this publicly? I'm asking you about how you determine the winner and what you are considering as disqualifying action.

It would be also nice of you to post the results of the different teams, so that the audience can comprehend what actually happened on your tournament. I don't have the time to watch hours of game footage.

I was asked to participate on a team but right now this whole thing looks odd to me.

Please read the thread title. That is your answer. If you got questions, ask him in PM or make a thread on the steam group discussion.

Upvote 0