• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC v1052 - Precious Kriss skin not recognized by the game

Stryke

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 21, 2015
I just opened a high voltage USB and the game didn't show the message of an item obtained, so at first I thought I thought the transaction ****ed up, but then I opened my steam inventory (the one in the steam client not in game) and couldn't believe my eyes. I had gotten a precious Kriss skin!

Now the problem is that, while my steam inventory shows the skin, it is not shown in game.

This is not a big deal for me, since I think the solid gold precious skins don't look that great, so I will sell it for the ridiculous price some people are willing to pay for it and not use it in game anyway. I just wanted to let you know that this bug exists.

EDIT: Also I want to add, that every other skin works without a problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: DOOM624
I had literally the same thing happen to me last night! I thought it was the crafting bug again, so I scrapped a normal quality item and went to try again but noticed that it had used up the key. Then in the steam browser inventory, it showed a precious kriss smg but not in the actual game inventory! Please fix the Kriss skins guys, I would really like to use it. And also as Stryke said, I've never had this problem with any other weapon skin.

Upvote 0