• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC [KF 1052] Spare-ammo display buggs if medic darts are recharging

mazedummy

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
mazedummy.de
Category: Code

Reproducibility: Always

Summary: Spare-ammo display buggs if you reload while the medic darts ammo is recharging

Description: If you heal your teammates with medic weapons like the HMTech-401 Assault Rifle and then reload your weapon the spare-ammo display is simultaniously "charging" into the negativ.

Let's assume you have 18 shots in you mag and 42 spare ammo. There are 20 of the 200 medic darts ammo left. Now you reload your weapon - it should display that you have your full mag of 30 shots and 30 spare ammo. Currently this is bugged and your spare ammo will decrease every second, it will display 30, 10, -10, -30, -50, -70 and so on ... it will decrease every time the medic darts ammo is recharging until it is fully recharged! As the medic darts are fully recharged the spare ammo gets back to the correct amount, in our case 30.

Steps to repoduce:
1.) Start a game and get a medic weapon
2.) Heal anyone else and reload your gun
3.) Watch the spare-ammo display and notice the bug

I noticed this bug while playing Commando (Level 23) with the HMTech-401 Assault Rifle, presumably it is possible that also other perks and medic-weapons are affected by this bug

Online/Offline: Only able to test it online because you need a second player

s5yn3t;n2290145 said:
I've reported this before the content update, and it doesn't matter if you heal your teammates or not, as long as darts are recharging, the ammo count will do the bug that you've just described.
It happens on all med guns.

All right ^^ haven't noticed because I'm just using the darts to heal ppl ^^

[TW said:
OfficerDavid;n2290164]Known issue with medic weapons online. Thanks for the report.

No problem :)
just wanted to report, that it's still occuring in the most recent version of KF2 :)

Upvote 0