• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC When browsing for servers, servers load up, but cannot join any games

Spambrah

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 21, 2017
HI KF Team,

I can browse for servers, but when I try to join a server, the game doesn't do anything. I can click on other servers, and try to join other servers, but the "Join Server" or "Spectate" buttons don't do anything. If I hit the "Refresh" button, all the listed servers disappear, and no servers show up to join. After about 40 seconds to 2 minutes, an error message pops up saying "Cannot join host".
The same thing happens if I search for servers, but chose to not join any, the error message "cannot connect to host" pops up.
Also, if I browse for servers, then refresh the list, all the servers disappear, and the "cannot connect to host" error message pops up.

At first, I thought it was my internet connection, but other games work fine, as does hosting a local LAN (yes, I know local LAN isn't a WLAN, but the game itself it able to connect multiple people together is what I am getting at there).

Any suggestions that I can do?

This was also happening pre-update with the Gorefiend update btw (not sure if this helps).