• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Commando Stalker sight

Niodaime

Sep 28, 2016
Idk what happened, but for the past week and a half, been playing as commando and I can't see the stalkers (what I mean is, they aren't red anymore), and some of the games I've been playing, there have been other commando's and while near them (both while commando or some other perk) I still do not see the red stalkers, they are just invisible and I've done a verify the integrity of the game and nothing was missing or corrupt

bad@chaos;n2284037 said:
Is there a particular graphics setting you're using? Is this online, offline, or both?

I am using high settings, I've been using high since I've bought kf2, nothing on/off after choosing high settings and this is for both solo and online play. And another thing I've been noticing on normal and hard (need to get back into suicidal) (normal and hard doesn't give me a thrill), is the bloat's bile, my health could be anywhere between 60-100 and after the bloat pukes on me, I go into the negatives (highest negative so far is 32... -32 I should say)

Upvote 0