• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Wierd equipment swap glitch entering trader.....

2Clicks

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 27, 2012
I was playing a game on Hostile, Hard diff. When at the v. end of wave 9 I had a dbs + RPG + med. pistol.
I go to the trader. Open up the console and whoosh... I have a med. AR and nothing else. + money has gone to less than 700!

Now the only thing I can think this could is an issue with lag... which was affecting my game every so often. But I still cant understand how the removal of my weapons and the purchase of the mAR happened in a split second!

Anyone else have this happen?

I havent restarted the game yet - I will wait a few hours if someone from QA/C sees this and thinks the info could be somewhere in some logs, pls let me know and I will gather them up and send them!

i had something similar happen while i was trying to get ammo from a support close to the pod, what it felt like was that the game lagged ever so slightly converting my single press to a long press and using the automatic buy feature, it sold my good weapons leaving me with a more basic one but very full on ammo and armor.

Upvote 0