• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Medic weapons ammo counter when reloading is a bit off

Pharrahnox

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 3, 2016
Cranny mate
Not sure how this happens... I've only seen it affect medic weapons, and I've only noticed it these two times. It was just out of the corner of my eye, so there might have been more times where I've missed it. Maybe it has something to do with the dart recharge when reloading. Luckily it's just a display bug and doesn't actually drain all of that ammo. I have no idea what negative ammo would do :eek:.

This bug is still present in v1050. To reproduce the issue, with any medic weapon, shoot some bullets so that you can reload. Before reloading, shoot a dart so that your dart pool is recharging, and reload your weapon. Your spare primary ammo will be affected by the changes in your spare secondary ammo (your dart pool). I'd say you've just mixed up the primary and secondary variables somewhere. This only happens on servers, and the correct spare ammo count is displayed after the reload is completed, so it's probably got something to do with prediction.

Upvote 0