• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC I'm so sorry Tripwire

[info] the 2 offperk weapons and fp stun changes

[info] the 2 offperk weapons and fp stun changes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjuKxWMq8zg

From YT:
"Just a quick look at the LAR and xBow offperk weapons.

xbow - 350 dmg, 70 stunpower.

lar -105 dmg, 65 stun

The SC has a stun cooldown value of 3s but it doesn't seem to be implemented in the game. The stun lock can be done with a menace vlad for example.

The FP stun values are old 60,65,50,65,53 | new 75/120/120/120/65. With the chestplate (special) being the only one that is 70 or lower, it is the only section that can be stunned outside of zedtime. At the same time since explosives can only hit the body, it killed DEM's ability to stun FPs (as the stun resistance value is now 120)."

Upvote 0
The FP stun values are old 60,65,50,65,53 | new 75/120/120/120/65. With the chestplate (special) being the only one that is 70 or lower, it is the only section that can be stunned outside of zedtime. At the same time since explosives can only hit the body, it killed DEM's ability to stun FPs (as the stun resistance value is now 120)."
You also can't knock down an FP anymore with V mashing as beserker... or at least I wasn't able to.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
They must have tweaked more values, sorry I only looked at the stun values. let me get a comparison of what cat's old values are and the new ones. Give me a couple of minutes...

Edit
#s are head / Torso / Leg / Arm / Special. all have a hp bonus of 10.

old
Knockdown - 65/140/140/140/65
Stun - 60/65/50/65/53
Stumble - 60/65/255/65/53
LegStumble - 255/255/50/255/255
MeleeHit - 25/50/50/50/255
GunHit - 150/150/150/150/255

new
KD - 65/140/140/140/65 (unchanged)
Stun - 75/120/120/120/65
Stumble - 60/65/255/65/53 (unchanged)
Leg - 255/255/60/255/255
Melee - 25/50//50/50/255 (unchanged)
Gun - 150/150/150/150/255 (unchanged)

Looks like the KD values hasn't changed. I was able to KD a FP with heavy attacks using Zwei earlier, let me double check Pulv Bash as perhaps the KD power on Pulv was nerfed. Yea no changes and I didn't have an issue knocking them down with the bash (KD power is still 40 for PulvBash). I did have to reset my skill tree though since it went back to all left, did you check that too?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yes, explosion does not move at all. She does not spawn 4 different explosions, instead there is only one repeated for 4 times. In between game checks if scream should de interrupted earlier.

To make it move along the Siren in function ScreamExplosion there should happening relocation of explosion actor. Something like this

Code:
[SIZE="2"]function ScreamExplosion()
{
    if(!KFPOwner.IsAliveAndWell() || KFPawn_Monster(KFPOwner).IsImpaired())
    {
        KFPOwner.EndSpecialMove();
        return;
    }
[COLOR="SandyBrown"]    ExplosionActorClass.Location = KFPOwner.Location;[/COLOR]
    ExplosionActor.Explode(ExplosionTemplate);
    ++ ScreamCount;
    if(ScreamCount >= 4)
    {
        KFPOwner.EndSpecialMove();
    }[/SIZE]

Upvote 0
Ah that makes sense, that would explain why on a Siren walking away from you sometimes you'd start taking max damage when trying to get back into position. I've died on more than one occasion to taking full damage from a Siren that was quite a bit of distance away from me.

Although knowing this makes for some interesting plays.

Upvote 0
[info] Zed Teleporting re-analysis

[info] Zed Teleporting re-analysis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iioso0ozroE

From youtube : "Turns out the most important variable and check is the LastLOSOrRelevantTime which only updates when you have line of sight of the zed on your immediate screen or if you have looked fully away and then looked back at the zed's general location (this is the relevance check and can be done through walls). As long as this variable updates within 5 seconds by one or the two above checks it will update.

Another interesting thing to note is that the LastLOSOrRelevantTime will not update if the zed can see you but you can't see it. So looking at the ground in plain sight of the zed and then moving around the corner at the last second will teleport the zed too."

It's... a workaround for zed teleporting to say the least. Although you'd look absolutely silly doing it.

I'm also not sure if it's correct for the HiddenThreshold (generally 5s) to be counted when the zed can still see you. You can actually get the Zed to teleport by looking at the floor for 4.x seconds and then fully step out of view before the 5s. It's not really a proper line of sight check in that manner and can also explain people's complaints/concerns about how they can burn a zed while running away and then immediately be greeted by the same exact zed as soon as they turn the corner all because that burned zed was not in their screen's view.

Upvote 0