• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC All animations broke

Exphrases

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 21, 2015
Everything, my player model on the gear tab, other players, zeds, Hans are all just stuck in t-poses. All of the guns are either clipping with my hand or just floating. It's very hard to play the game when everything is gliding at you and your hits can't give any feedback because of it

BB0F5791B70ADC1D272B37E24C79FB614E8DB262

FB4C9A0A8B2132504584717E05C88BD922FCA34E

1B49E99628EED27E497709C20BAD8265E5918D9F

Found the fix!

Found the fix!

I found the fix guys!
for nvidia users, follow the instructions, which they posted about the nvidia control panel! it fixes the bug!
follow these steps:
1. NVIDIA Control Panel ( Control Panel, then Hardware & Sound)
2. Manage 3D Settings
3. Program Settings Tab
4. Select Program to Add - Then click add and browse through list and add Killing Floor 2
5. Select the Preferred Processor for this program and Click High Performance Nvidia Processor

Upvote 0
I found the fix guys!
for nvidia users, follow the instructions, which they posted about the nvidia control panel! it fixes the bug!
follow these steps:
2. Manage 3D Settings
3. Program Settings Tab
4. Select Program to Add - Then click add and browse through list and add Killing Floor 2
5. Select the Preferred Processor for this program and Click High Performance Nvidia Processor

That fixed my problem. Thank you very much!

Upvote 0
I found the fix guys!
follow these steps:
2. Manage 3D Settings
3. Program Settings Tab

This has fixed the weird model glitch, however where I was able to start a game up and suffer through the static models and play before, now my game crashes upon trying to enter a game/do solo offline. Basically KF2 has turned into "Look at this cool menu, betcha wish you could play, huh?". I'm curious if anyone else has had this issue.

Upvote 0
I found the fix guys!
follow these steps:
2. Manage 3D Settings
3. Program Settings Tab

So, when I look in program to add, I can't find KF2 anywhere, what should I do about that?

Upvote 0
So there's nothing I can do to fix it or some other way?
I would hope/assume they will support Intel graphics soon, but nothing you can do about it now.

Intel graphics are listed at 20% on Steam hardware stats, could be a bit exaggerated by people who don't disable their integrated graphics, but would imagine TW will still fix it up a bit.

Upvote 0