• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

GeForce says I can run FleX gib settings optimally, game won't let me use FleX at all

Wallaby

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Florida
The software panel that came with my NVidia graphics card will arrange my settings within games to run at their optimal settings, however I still cannot use the FleX features in Killing Floor 2 as they are locked, which is very frustrating because I was allowed to run Gibs AND Fluids during Early Access and I never suffered any crashes as a result.

Help / advice please

## Edit: Setting mysteriously unlocked, which is odd because I had restarted my computer before when I first discovered this issue and still I was locked out and there hasn't been any update since then to my knowledge, so I don't know. If you had also experienced this issue I'd like to know if I hadn't been alone.

Last edited:
In nvidia control panel > physx there should be an option to use your gpu for physics (because i think by default it set to use cpu which is not good)

Also not recommending using flex at this time as it severly reduces performance.

Also important question: what graphics card are you running?

Last edited:
Upvote 0