• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Unable to unlock emote crate error

jrose78

Jun 12, 2016
So I figured I would support Tripwire and buy more items from their store even though I know they are not worth the money. I think of it as kind of a donation or a reward for all of there hard work. Paying for the item went smooth (emote key) but when I tried to use the key I got an error. Tripwire can you please make it so when people give you there hard earned money in support you do not turn around and flip them the bird cause that is what I am feeling here. Please test that your items work before taking someones money. I have attached a picture of the error. If you need additional information I will be happy to give that to you.

Your very frustrated customer that is now afraid to open their wallet to you.
Jason

KF2.JPG

Attachments

• KF2.JPG
    KF2.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 0
I always see people telling others to recycle items. Ok that's cool you want to help but better redirect them to TWI support site as it is not a fix, it is a workaround for people who don't care about fixing the issue. If nobody goes to TWI in order to see with them the root of the problem to find a proper FIX, then this workaround will be the way to go for everyone :\ and TWI will never fix this.

Upvote 0
I would think that tripwire would monitor their own bug forums or maybe test key parts of the system before release. If I was tripwire and knew that people paying money could not get their items to work I would not take their money until it was working correctly. tripwire is know to me for being a little shady in their decisions making. For example, when they shared peoples kf2 servers to others players withoutout proper notification and now taking money from people and not allowing them to use the product that they payed for.

Upvote 0
Here's the thing, the whole crate opening was working flawlesly before but then something happend with steam's backend and now you can't unbox a thing unless you recycle something, and that's valve's problem not twi's

Also there were atleast 2 posts about server takeover feature.... i guess some people just can't read.

Upvote 0
jrose78;n2286582 said:
Do you know how many forums have the resident person who's job is apparently to go around and tell people to A. search or B. read . Sometimes there is a person that tells people when they misspell words. I just want to thank you for your service and all the hard work you put in.

Just doing my job as a community member ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Upvote 0