• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

My server browser is completely broken

MrRogersBestNeighbor

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 3, 2015
As the title said. My server browser only works for every other tab (History, Favorites, LAN), but not for the first tab. If I hit "reset" on the filters, it goes to an obscure custom map (in this case, it always goes to wyre2009). It originally kept going to another map, so I deleted that map. And the next one. And it still goes to some random obscure map. If put "ANY" in the map box, it still shows up with nothing.

Now it DOES work when I select a specific map. It will show all the servers with that specific map. It's like the "ANY" category is broken as is the "reset" function because it just "resets" it to "wyre2009".

Similarly, when I go to play solo, it only shows the first 6 maps or so alphabetically. So I can't play any of the tripwire official maps solo and none of the hundred+ custom maps/steam workshop maps I have.

I don't think there was anything I did that caused this, maybe a steam workshop map that I subscribed to? It began happening about 2 or 3 days ago.

I've already updated my video drivers, verified my cache twice, reset my router (suggestions I found in past threads) and right now I'm out of ideas aside from deleting and redownloading the game. But I really don't want to lose all my custom maps. I guess I could put them in a folder and put them back with the game maps. But are there any other options?