• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[COPYRIGHT] KF2 and Youtube Problem

RonaldLee

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Florida
www.1upclan.info
I bought my son a copy of KF2. He likes to use FRAPS to record his gameplay and then upload it to youtube to his channel. Now youtube is sending messages that say we are violating some copyright because of the songs (music) in KF2.
Can we please get some kind of statement from TripWire that we are not doing anything wrong when we share a video of our gameplay?

bad@chaos;n2257425 said:
There is a volume slider in Audio settings for in-game music. Turning music off altogether might be the easiest solution for you.

I have music off entirely and yet my Prison solo got hit with copyright because there is a sound file played as background audio from Skull:Axis' song "Surveillance I" in certain areas of the prison. Granted they didn't order to take it down but they now have monetization on it when I don't even monetize my videos(yet). I don't even play music off my computer when I'm recording so there is no way it is on my end for that.

Upvote 0