• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Unable to access webadmin

SCOTTISH

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 4, 2015
So I created server for me and some friends to play on but when I tried to access my webadmin which is enabled it says... well nothing.

The page does not even load it just loads infinitely on loop and I do not even get a login page. Any idea how to fix this.

I did all the pre-requisites (bar portforward port 8080 as it said I had something already running on that port (which I could not see and do not know what is it) but it said it could still create the webadmin) so I am at a loss for now.

Any ideas? I only launched the server once - Do i need to do something to the FKServer.bat to enable it?

SCOTTISH;n2287935 said:
So I created server for me and some friends to play on but when I tried to access my webadmin which is enabled it says... well nothing.

The page does not even load it just loads infinitely on loop and I do not even get a login page. Any idea how to fix this.

I did all the pre-requisites (bar portforward port 8080 as it said I had something already running on that port (which I could not see and do not know what is it) but it said it could still create the webadmin) so I am at a loss for now.

Any ideas? I only launched the server once - Do i need to do something to the FKServer.bat to enable it?

You will need to set "bEnabled" to true in your KFWeb.ini and KFEngine.ini, also its best to make sure nothing else is using the same port it can cause problems. If needed you can change the port the server uses in the same files. Depending how your system is set up you may need to set your firewall to allow connections to the port as well. It can also be a good idea to define your some of your webadmin settings in your batch file. I use the following, ?webAdminPort=8085?port=7782?QueryPort=27020?AdminName=xxxx?AdminPassword=xxxx. Also when trying to access your webadmin make sure you add the port to the end of the url like kf2webadmin.xx:8080 or local_ip_address:8080.

Upvote 0