• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server How do I update my server to include the new map (Zedlanding)?

MrRogersBestNeighbor

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 3, 2015
I've looked everywhere for some kind of information for updating the server, but can't find anything. I would've thought there would be something on the pages that show how to set up a dedicated server, but I either don't understand the instructions or there isn't anything on there.

Edit: Nevermind, issue solved. Had two server folders and was automating the wrong one? No idea how I got two different server folders.... I should have been automating "kf2server" instead of kf2_ds.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fiskarhatten
Fiskarhatten;n2284390 said:
I too have problems with my server after the update. It found an update for the server that I installed but it's not possible to connect when I start it up. The server says it's "v1048"

If you have the same problem I had, somehow I ended up with two different server folders (with two different servers).
If you follow the instructions above, try putting in whatever your server folder's name is instead of kf2_ds. In my case it was "kf2server".

Upvote 0