• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Matchmaking Private

We're actively looking into this issue and trying to isolate who is affected. To help us with our search, can you let us know what region your game is from (i.e. North America or Europe), whether or not everyone in the party is playing with a full retail or free trial build, and what specific matchmaking filters you are using when you try to join a server with invite only?

Upvote 0
North America and everyone in my party has a paid for copy of the game. I thought this issue was only occurring during private match making but it is also happening for public matchmaking. Even if I don't have a squad and try to play solo matchmaking it does not find a match for me. I have tried every filter for the matchmaking settings, I have set matches and maps to any and still nothing. Everything worked fine until I did the new update with new maps. My son and nephew are having the exact same problem and we all like to play in a squad together. All we can play is a solo offline game. The message we get when trying to play online says, UNABLE TO FIND MATCH NO SERVERS MATCHING THE SEARCH SETTINGS WERE FOUND. TRY DIFFERENT FILTERS. We have tried every filter

Upvote 0