• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Vs mode doesnt work on PS4 PRO

First off, please do not triple post the same issue to the forums. We endeavor to read every post on the forums and address them when we can so there is no need to flood the forums in order to get our attention. To address your issue, as someone who tests regularly on a PS4 Pro this is not an issue I encounter frequently with VS so I'll will need some more details to understand what's happening with your machine.

1.) What is the country you bought the game from and where you registered your PSN account?
2.) What matchmaking filter settings are you using when you join a VS lobby? (i.e. Map choice, public or invite only, in progress or not started, region)
3.) Have you replaced the internal hard drive that came with the PS4 Pro and if so what did you replace it with?
4.) What is your internet connection strength based on PS4 Network Test (i.e. Download speed and Upload speed in MBs)

Thanks for your report and cooperation.

Upvote 0