• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console M14 Ebr bug

[TW said:
OfficerDavid;n2286308]Do you have a screenshot of the issue and know how to reproduce? This is not something I've experienced before.

I think he means the bug I made a topic about. The scope sometimes gets a weird 3D-like effect on it, renders the perk unplayable. With "3D-like" I mean red and blue, it covers the scope. Also sometimes the scope shows stuff you ads'd a few seconds ago. It seems that somehow the image of something you aim at "burns" itself into the scope. I don't know how this is even possible, but it happens. On top of this 3D effect.

You can easily find my topic, just click on my name. This needs a fix. These problems make SS unplayable.

Upvote 0
What maps, scenarios, or any relevant details can you provide to help me reproduce this on my end? This visual issue doesn't occur for me as of 1.05 when using the M14 EBR in normal game-play on PS4 and PS4 Pro. If you can record this happening and provide me a you tube link via PS4's built in share function, I'll be able to take a better look at what might be causing this. Thanks.

Upvote 0