• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Constant crashing.

morbid snails

Jan 19, 2017
Before the update I didn't have a single problem (apart from those useless crates that I still can't recycle), but since the update me and a few friends (and Grundy) have had constant crashes where the screen freezes then a blue screen with an error code.
The game ran perfectly before the update too :(

There was four of us in a party playing, It first happened on Zed Landing, one of us froze and crashed on about wave 4, then during the boss fight me and a friend froze and crashed at exactly the same time.
We then started a new game on Outpost and about halfway through me and a friend crashed at the same time again.
Then on prison we lost a player in wave one with the same problem.
We then tried an invite only game and it worked fine for the rest of the night, I'll give it a go later and see if it happenes again

Upvote 0
Error code CE-34878-0 is a general game application crash and won't provide much information to what's occurring on its own. Please continue to send those crash reports as that provides data to our developers to figure out what's going on in game. What is more useful for us in regards to our investigation within these forums is understanding all of the game play details and situations in the moments leading up to the crash. Sometimes no detail is too small and if you can attach video or screenshots of your issue even better. Thanks for your report.

Upvote 0