• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console No achievement for collectin hidden treasures in Zed landing KF2 ps4

EdWeTodd;n2284696 said:
The same reason we don't have all the Zedconomy items and features. They're not too concerned about it. Probably because of the money it costs to update games on PS4 (there actually is a dev fee for simple updates)

This is bs. They treat us like we are worse then PC players. We don't get the same things and we get less that is unfair. And the Kf2 ps4 version is full of bugs and other issues like freezing.

Upvote 0
EdWeTodd;n2284696 said:
The same reason we don't have all the Zedconomy items and features. They're not too concerned about it. Probably because of the money it costs to update games on PS4 (there actually is a dev fee for simple updates)

There is no longer a Dev fee for updates. It hasn't been that way for years! It does take time for Sony to clear the update, but there is no fee for it.

Upvote 0
LunaticMaster;n2284700 said:
This is bs. They treat us like we are worse then PC players. We don't get the same things and we get less that is unfair. And the Kf2 ps4 version is full of bugs and other issues like freezing.

The freezing issue when joining games is driving me insane, and the fact that you can't skip the splashscreens, it's annoying. But in general, if you publish a game on a platform it is expected to get the same support as all the other platforms the game is available. If Tripwire abandons the PS4 version this would be my last game from them, ever. If you publish something on other platforms, take responsibility for it.

I play Killing Floor 2 on both, PC and PS4, just a heads up. I was surprised by the lack of new trophies on the PS4 version. And the fact that those annoying glitches on Outpost and Paris still work. FIX THIS. It devalues the achievement for people that beat HoE regularly without cheapass tricks.

Oh and I forgot, rework the whole crate and item system. Nobody on this planet buys a single key for 2.50 to open a single crate for a single piece of cosmetic. This system just doesn't work on the PS4. Rework it, from scratch.

Last edited:
Reactions: LunaticMaster
Upvote 0
I'm not a Robot;n2285039 said:
The freezing issue when joining games is driving me insane, and the fact that you can't skip the splashscreens, it's annoying. But in general, if you publish a game on a platform it is expected to get the same support as all the other platforms the game is available. If Tripwire abandons the PS4 version this would be my last game from them, ever. If you publish something on other platforms, take responsibility for it.

I play Killing Floor 2 on both, PC and PS4, just a heads up. I was surprised by the lack of new trophies on the PS4 version. And the fact that those annoying glitches on Outpost and Paris still work. FIX THIS. It devalues the achievement for people that beat HoE regularly without cheapass tricks.

Oh and I forgot, rework the whole crate and item system. Nobody on this planet buys a single key for 2.50 to open a single crate for a single piece of cosmetic. This system just doesn't work on the PS4. Rework it, from scratch.

Indeed!

Upvote 0
I'm not a Robot;n2285039 said:

Absolutely

Upvote 0
We are committed to supporting the PS4 version of Killing Floor 2 in equal measure to the PC release. By the very nature of the platform, there will be differences between the two as necessary. The trophy for ZED Landing not being present is related to how Trophies are more tightly regulated in number than the achievement system in Steam. In regards to the bugs and issues, you all mentioned we are well aware of these issues and working hard to address them at the appropriate moment. I ask for your continued patience and understanding in the meantime and that your support is invaluable and appreciated by us. Thank you for the report.

Upvote 0
[TW said:
OfficerDavid;n2285084]We are committed to supporting the PS4 version of Killing Floor 2 in equal measure to the PC release. By the very nature of the platform, there will be differences between the two as necessary. The trophy for ZED Landing not being present is related to how Trophies are more tightly regulated in number than the achievement system in Steam. In regards to the bugs and issues, you all mentioned we are well aware of these issues and working hard to address them at the appropriate moment. I ask for your continued patience and understanding in the meantime and that your support is invaluable and appreciated by us. Thank you for the report.

So, soon you let us skip all the splashscreens? It gets annoying when you combine it with freezing and crashing issues. It is okay to show splashscreens when you start the game for the very first time, but afterwards you should be able to skip them. Especially in a game like KF2. You want to play this game to blast brains away. To quickly have fun and relax. I can make a coffee while those annoying splashscreens run.

And of course we have the glitch spots in Outpost and Burning Paris. This needs fixing, not much more to say about that.

About the trophies: You only have like 35 or something like that, right? I've seen games with almost 60, I think. What I mean is, there is enough room for many more trophies to come. You should at least add those "Collect everything" trophies when you add maps. I doubt you add like 30 more maps in the lifetime of this game :D. So there is enough room for trophies then.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm not a Robot;n2285089 said:
So, soon you let us skip all the splashscreens? It gets annoying when you combine it with freezing and crashing issues. It is okay to show splashscreens when you start the game for the very first time, but afterwards you should be able to skip them. Especially in a game like KF2. You want to play this game to blast brains away. To quickly have fun and relax. I can make a coffee while those annoying splashscreens run.

And of course we have the glitch spots in Outpost and Burning Paris. This needs fixing, not much more to say about that.

About the trophies: You only have like 35 or something like that, right? I've seen games with almost 60, I think. What I mean is, there is enough room for many more trophies to come. You should at least add those "Collect everything" trophies when you add maps. I doubt you add like 30 more maps in the lifetime of this game :D. So there is enough room for trophies then.

It's not about quantity but rather the points allocated towards a maximum value which can be set per game towards a platinum. For example, gold trophies are worth more than silver which are worth more than bronze. You can mix and match the assortment of trophies how ever you want as long as it adds up to a set total. That is why you see some games with 60 trophies which are almost all bronzes versus other games that a few dozen that includes a lot more golds. However, once you allocate the allotment of trophies towards a Platinum that cannot be readjusted post release.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
[TW said:
OfficerDavid;n2285144]

It's not about quantity but rather the points allocated towards a maximum value which can be set per game towards a platinum. For example, gold trophies are worth more than silver which are worth more than bronze. You can mix and match the assortment of trophies how ever you want as long as it adds up to a set total. That is why you see some games with 60 trophies which are almost all bronzes versus other games that a few dozen that includes a lot more golds. However, once you allocate the allotment of trophies towards a Platinum that cannot be readjusted post release.

You always learn something new. So, you reached that limit already? So no new trophies at all now? I won't complain, I don't really care that much about them, just curious. But it's surprising that we got such basic trophies. I expected trophies like "Kill 50 Husks with their own gastank". Can't you add more trophies if you classify updates as "DLC"? Some games add new trophies with "DLC".

Upvote 0