• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Able to create squad, Cannot join room together

zkumlin

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 20, 2017
Though I understand some people are still having issues creating a squad, I am well in that department. Unfortunately, after the update, my squad cannot join a room together. As the squad leader, I am able to join, but my friends' screens get the following message:

"Connection error: server is already full"

Except the server is NOT full. For instance, There is three of us. When I select start online match, I can enter the room, but the other two get the error, even though there are two or more vacant spots in that room.
We have made MANY attempts to join a room together with no success. We have tried switching squad leaders, but it does not matter. Only the person who creates the squad and join, and the others get kicked. I've never seen this issue before the update. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

I should add that if we set the settings to "matches not started" instead of "allow games in progress," we can all join. But we would prefer joining a room that is full or almost full, which, like I previously stated, was never a problem before the update.

Reactions: Zombarelli
I have been having the exact same issue, since patch 1.04

I can invite a friend to my squad but joining a match boots them back to the menu.
They receive the message "server at capacity". This has never been true.

Ironically on the 16th I bought my brother this game to co-op with me and now we can't play.

Please offer a solution or patch ASAP.

Upvote 0