• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Can't add friends to squad/party

Does this happen consistently, whenever you boot up the game or is it more sporadic in its occurrences? If it's inconsistent, can you remember any of the circumstances leading up to this happening for you? Additionally, what might also be relevant is what was also going on with your account and system. For instance, do you have more than 100+ friends on your friends list, are multiple account signed into your system, or is your PlayStation Plus account up to date? Any and all additional information will help us better understand the root of the issue.

Upvote 0
I just bought this game a few days ago, me and my buddy both got it, but we are both having this exact issue and even if we get it to pop up to attempt to invite it just says the session or game has already ended, there are 0 fixes or solutions yet to be found so it is ringing the only reason we got this game.

Upvote 0
Odyca94;n2286165 said:
I just bought this game a few days ago, me and my buddy both got it, but we are both having this exact issue and even if we get it to pop up to attempt to invite it just says the session or game has already ended, there are 0 fixes or solutions yet to be found so it is ringing the only reason we got this game.

Is this issue still occurring for you after Patch 1.05?

Upvote 0
Same issue but mine is more of a major bug! After creating a party for friends to join and attempting to add them, instead of starting the ps4 invitation screen my net for my entire house drops and gives me 10 minutes plus of dns errors before even a single device can connect, we need a hotfix asap! A minor bug unassociated with this is when I buy a winchester, instead of giving me the gun I choose it gives me a shovel and if I have a shovel it gives me a katana rather then the Winchester, a pretty annoying bug seeing as the winchesters a favorite cheap gun for waves 1 through 4.

Upvote 0