• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console PS4 Community Bug + Bug when joining from PS Home Screen.

Ibb-Stll

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 31, 2016
PS4 Community Bug

Hi, i recently created a PlayStation 4 Community (using the feature of the PS4) for Killing floor 2 and even though people inside the community (including myself) are playing Killing Floor 2 the ''Currently Playing'' tab of the community will not display anyone playing the game. This is annoying and defeats the purpose of a community completely because we cannot see who is online and who is playing unless we have them in our friend list. My community is awaiting a fix for this bug. Thank you.

--------------------------

Bug when joining from PS Home Screen.

Also when on the PS home screen with Killing Floor 2 highlighted, there is a PS4 feature that displays friends that are currently playing the game and there will be a ''Join Session'' next to their name if their session isn't full, using this feature does not work currently, the game will open and a message saying ''Servers are at maximum capacity'' (or something close to this message). I confirmed this happens with other people too.

To make sure i was clear in my 2nd bug here's the steps to reproduce:

Prerequisites: Have at least 1 PlayStation friend in a KF2 game that is not full.

1. At the PS4 home screen, highlight Killing floor 2.
2. Underneath Killing floor 2 notice your friends sessions is joinable.
3. Select ''Join session'' next to his PSN ID.
4. Notice the error message.