• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Sharpshooter ADS / scope bug. Renders class unable to play.

I'm not a Robot

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 25, 2016
I have a strange bug with the sharpshooter perk. When I scope in I sometimes get a weird effect on it. Like some weird 3D effect. And sometimes the "image" of something I ads'd stays on the scope for 2-3 secs. Both things render me unable to play the class. I just can't see anything when this occurs. And it happens a lot. Too often to enjoy this class.

It's hard to describe, I hope you know what I mean. The scope just gets a weird 3D / image effect and I can't see anything. I only noticed this with sharpshooter. This can't be intended, right?

Justjo99;n2283269 said:
I've seen it too. The colors blue and purple mix in the scope at times. I'll try to screenshot it when it happens again.

Finally, someone who experienced the same bug. Also sometimes the image of something I adsd "burned" itself into the scope. So for example if I just adsd a Scrake and sway away I sometimes still see the image of the Scrake on my scope. And, of course, the bug with this 3d effect. This needs fixing, it makes SS unplayable for me.

Upvote 0