• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Safe Spots on Maps ruining the game.

Herox2

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 27, 2016
There are two safe spots that I know of. One is in outpost. There is a corner near one of the entrances with a bunch of tires where zeds can't attack you. There is another along one of the far walls opposite of the contained zed in the shipping container thing, in Black forest. These two spots are impervious to zed attacks for some reason. The only zeds that can seem to hit these areas are bosses or screamers with their area of effect. Even fleshpounds and scrakes can't touch players in these corners.

It isn't like the watch tower on prison where zeds can break through and punish you. These are just corners that zeds can't interact with for whatever reason.

Honestly, this problem makes wish I hadn't bought the game sometimes. These players will stand in these spots on higher difficulties the entirety of the game and it needs fixed right now. It is severely ruining the game for me, I have to play in these matches because I can't create lobbies or choose lobbies to join. So when these maps are chosen, I am forced to turn off the game basically. Quitting the match and trying to join again always puts me back in the match with the squatters.
​​
​I made a an account specifically to report this. Best of luck to all.