• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Connection lost... Your conection to the host has been lost

RobTheRobot

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 26, 2016
Hi I just bought the game on PSN yesterday and I enjoy the game but I have a MASSIVE problem. Every time I try to join an online match, I can play for a couple of waves and then I get this message that the connection to the host was lost. I've played (or TRIED to play) at least 20 games since yesterday. I managed to finish 2-3 at best and they were all 4 wave matches. When I join a 4 wave match, I usually lose connection at wave 4 or at the boss. When I join 7 wave matches, It's around wave 6 and I actually never got past wave 8 in a 10 wave match...

I know it's not my ping, I know I'm not getting kicked by other players and it's not my internet. This is the 1st game I ever played on ps4 where this happens. Is it a common problem?? Does anyone know a fix?? I love the game but honestly if I hadn't bought it on PSN I would've got a refund. It's so frustrating to play a game you love only to get disconnected from the servers 90% of the time.

I've been having the same issue. No help or solution yet. It sucks especially since I can't get my money back which I feel as gone to waste since I can't connect to ANY online matches all I get is this in the ready up screen after 30 seconds. "Connection lost. Your connection to the host has been lost" my buddy lives in the same building as me he plays it just fine. After deleted and reinstall still doesn't work

Upvote 0