• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Zeds stuck in geometry near vents / wave complete before all zeds dead

SpaceViking

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 25, 2015
At least three times I've seen zeds getting stuck in and around the vents they pop out of, including zeds that aren't supposed to fit through vents.

- a floor/street vent, clot never climbed out, killed by molotov thrown at the vent

- above cieling spawn vent (biotics lab catwalk, narrow 2nd level control room with two sets of stairs), a scrake was trapped within the unreachable confines of the geometry prior to dropping down the cieling vent(?!). Had to be aggro'd by bombing the cieling and the top of the room's exterior from outside in order to be drawn out somehow. He ended up squeezing thru the vent.

- same room, another scrake was standing on a desk doing nothing (2nd screenshot showing length of room, the desk next to Dracs), like he was contemplating life or something. even aggro'd, he seemed to have trouble moving off the desk.

And once in solo, I got a wave complete before the last two zeds were dead. They followed me to the trader where I refilled ammo real quick and shot them.

Attachments

• photo17914.jpg
    photo17914.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 0
  • photo17915.jpg
    photo17915.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: