• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console lvl 5 trophy aint working

bad@chaos;n2278399 said:
I looked into it a bit more and it is in fact, broken. We'll see about getting that fixed for you soon.

Will you guys eventually be adding more throphies for example like kill 100 fleshpounds and other ZEDS?

id love to see as many throphies added to this games as possible I do miss not being able to work towards 100+ throphies from the PC version

Upvote 0
bad@chaos;n2278399 said:
I looked into it a bit more and it is in fact, broken. We'll see about getting that fixed for you soon.

I can confirm it's also broken for the Sharpshooter perk.

I initially began played as Support and hit Level 5 with the Trophy popping.
However I've since switched to Shapshooter and currently at Level 12 and the Trophy for reaching Level 10 didn't pop.

Upvote 0
Hi guys I've tried to start my own topic but it keeps disappearing?? Anywho, i am a long time kf player and have been really enjoying it on ps4! Been playing about 4 or 5 hours aday since release and am now half way through level 24 swat, however i still have not got any of the perk trophies. Please help!? cheers.

Upvote 0